Thursday, July 9, 2009

ugh...

" 3:14pmBrittanymy phone has been on and off dead for the past three days

cool me too

3:15pmElijahyou still have the iphone?

3:15pmBrittanyno i broke it

I AM SO IRRESPONSIBLE"

1. my room is a mess
2. i get mad and mean too easily
3. i have used someone that is a good friend to me
4. i miss being close with my roomates
5. wish i didnt ever speak hatefully about anyone, it just makes me look stupid
6. wish that maybe i was less silly so people would respect me more
7. I WANT TO BE MORE MOTIVATED ABOUT SCHOOL AND GET THINGS DONE
8. I NEED TO GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY!
9. i do drive on "E" dad, sorryyy
10. i should be fluent in spanish by now and i am not
11. i party all the time. ["party all the time, party all the time"]
12. i embarrassed myself a few months ago and didnt know it til today because i didnt remember the whole night. high five bri.
13. i sometimes push what i want to do because i can be selfish, when i should want to do what other people want to do so theyll be happy
14. IM SO HEDONISTIC
15. i need to call mum more16. i need to makeover my life.
17. the only thing i keep up is my appearance. a. my hairb. makeupc. workoutd. clothes (even though i have a ton of dirty clothes i need to was right now)
18. im too nice at work, i joke all the time. i need to be more reserved, I DEFINATELY WOULDNT SEE ANYONE RESPECTING ME AS I JOKE ABOUT KILLING SOMEONE WITH A HANGER FROM THE GAP.
19. i need to go home more.
20. i say bad words.
21. and i have NO filter

basically i feel like a mess.

i totally need to vent.

i think the only way i see myself that satisfies me is the way i act when you first meet me and im just me, just natural me. ok so if you made it to the bottom please dont reassure me about myself, rather, give advice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment